Translate

27 October 2013

Celebrities' First Tweets


Lady Gaga, 2008
"op rehearsing for my video just dance and am now at wmc to perform at the Armani and nervous records party. But I a m no nervous record."

Justin Bieber, 2009
"Check out my single 'One Time' on my myspace and spread the word for me."

Taylor Swift, 2008
"apologizing to a very needy cat for being gone so long."

Katy Perry, 2009
"Just got into Berlin... feeling better thank you, have my vicks inhaler by my bedside... and P.S. I TWITTTTER! GAH. Such a follower!"

Kim Kardashian, 2009
"Hey guys it's Kim Kardashian! I finally signed up for Twitter! There are a few fakes so just know this is the real me!!!"

Billy Ray Cyrus, 2009
"Right now I feel like Neil Armstrong. I'm takin my first step on twitter."


Zooey Deschanel, 2009
"I hemmed. I hawed. I joined Twitter. Alas. Reason? I saw 'The Cove' this weekend and it blew my mind. Everyone should see this movie. -zd"

Lindsay Lohan, 2009
"@samantharonson FLY SAFE... love you"

Ryan Gosling, 2011
"Getting my name back. @RyanGosling from now on. @RonnyBrosling R.I.P."

Oprah Winfrey, 2009
"HI TWITTERS. THANK YOU FOR A WARM WELCOM. FEELING REALLY 21st CENTURY."

Barack Obama, 2007
"Thinking we're only one signature away from ending the war in Iraq."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...