Translate

09 November 2013

The Real Reason Jennifer Lawrence Decided to Cut Her Hair


These days, Jennifer Lawrence seems like she can do no wrong. But still hair is hair, and the constant drying, dying, and highlighting will eventually take its toll. 
Such was the problem for JLaw, who showed off her dramatic new pixie cut in a Facebook snap on Wednesday to the shock of fans. But as the 23-year-old actress admitted during a "Fireside Chat" alongside Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer, "my hair couldn't get any uglier." 
"I don't know, I cut it earlier, and it was just kind of like [shoulder-length] and it grew to that awkward, gross length," she continued. "I just kept putting it back in a bun, and I said, 'Well I don't want to do this,' so I just cut it off."
The Catching Fire actress also assured fans that as far as Mocking Jay, the third installment of the film, is concerned, her cropped cut will probably not stick for too long: "This isn't how Katniss is going to look in the next movies, don't worry," she said. "I'm wearing a wig."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...