Translate

03 November 2013

Nina Dobrev: I Heart Halloween

448347_602x602

Looks like Nina Dobrev loves Halloween.

The Vampire Diaries actress posted a photo via WhoSay on Thursday (October 31) and asked fans, “Trick or treat! A Treat for the first person who can guess what I’ll be!”


She also posted a photo of a man on set wearing a pumpkin shirt and holding a clipboard.

She writes: “Its kinda Halloween everyday on the set of #TVD , but today everyone is going all out!”

Acting is not all on her mind. In her interview with Cosmopolitan she revealed one of her future goals.

“I want to open my own yoga studio. Planning construction and looking at properties is fun. I’m using a different part of my brain. You know that feeling when you use a different muscle? You’re excited to be exercising it but you get a little sore! Yoga changed my life. Hopefully, it will do that for others.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...