Translate

01 September 2013

Lindsay Lohan Has a Very Good Excuse for Skipping Her Movie's Venice Premiere


Lindsay Lohan got slammed by The Canyons director Paul Schrader for skipping out on her film's premiere this week at the Venice Film Festival, but if you ask her, she was never supposed to be there in the first place.

Lohan attempted to clear up the rumors in a statement on her blog. And her statement was cool, calm, and collected — and relayed that perhaps her partying days are really over. Is this a whole new Lindsay?

She wrote:
Along with the positive messages and words of support of The Canyons at VFF, I am sending my own to the cast, producers and the amazing Paul Schrader. I am so grateful for the extraordinary experience of being a part of this film. Unfortunately, I have to clear up these reports. I was never confirmed to attend. Of course, I would have enjoyed returning to that wonderful city and being a part of this amazing event, but my focus is on my health and well-being. Plain and simple, it is of the utmost importance."
The actress had also tweeted about missing the premiere on Twitter, before Schrader's tirade. “I wish I could be there to celebrate with you in Venice. Paul Schrader, @braxtonpope, @JamesDeen could not have done it without you,” she posted Wednesday.

Schrader has yet to comment on this new development.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...