Translate

26 January 2013

Miley Cyrus twitter pictures of January

4 Jan
"My little burrito ❤ "

"I spot a baby bean. "

"Oh my god "

"I love my little Bean ❤ "

5 Jan
"Napping with Bean ❤ so in love I can't take ittttt "

"Trying on her big sis Lila's hand-me- downs ❤ so presh. get teary eyed everytime I hold her. She brings so much hope 🌈 "

"Studio puppies ❤đŸ’ŁđŸ‘» "


"Studio beannnnie babbbbyyyyy đŸ‘»❤💣 "

"Bean loves chillin in the studio :) thank god for .."

"Loving life with Bean ❤"

"Biew Biew & Bean"


6 Jan
"Gorginas"

"Where have you BEAN all my liiiiiiife?"





"Do u have to be so dayummm cute ?"



"I can't handle this. U know I'm a complete crazy dog lady so you could imagine what's happening to me right now 😍😍😍"

7 Jan
"That sushi. That fuckin sushi. "

8 Jan

"guesssss where iiiii am??? #gooooo"



"I can't handle it ❤❤❤"

"my room is one dir-iffic!" 

"you know what I love? ONE DIRECTION." Oh really. I think my Lil sister likes them a little bit pic."

9 Jan
"Lana Banana 🍌🍌🍌 "


10 Jan

"Good morning Bean ❤"

11 Jan
 "look what's still inside my bag ❤❤❤❤"

13 Jan

15 Jan
 "the good ol dayzzz 💇❤"

"I miss u every second of every day."

24 Jan
"teaching @tishcyrus how to do the bun. But ain't no body got a bun like MC. I had it down to an art form. "

"Shall I or shall I not buy?"

26 Jan
"Just met the cutest puppy in the world (besides my babies obvi) đŸ¶ look @ those eyes! Jumped right in my lap! So sweet!" 

"@Cosmopolitan what's YOUR favorite look????"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...