Translate

28 February 2012

Taylor Swift Invites Leukemia Patient Kevin McGuire To The 2012 ACM Awards


Taylor Swift was invited to 18-year-old Kevin McGuire’s prom, but sadly she can’t attend! Kevin is battling leukemia, and his sister thought having Taylor by his side would cheer him up. But while Taylor can’t attend the prom, she came up with a solution!
Kevin, I’m so sorry but I won’t be able to make it to your prom. But I was wondering, the ACM Awards are coming up. Would you be my date? Love, Taylor
Aww! That’s SO sweet! Here’s Kevin’s response:
I have cancer. Cancer doesn’t have me. Taylor, I would love to go with you.
This is awesome! We can’t wait to see Taylor and Kevin walk down the red carpet at the 2012 ACM Awards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...