Translate

24 February 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen Records A Duet With Justin Bieber


Carly Rae Jepsen was just signed under Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun, and she got to hit the studio with them for the first time on February 21, 2012. Here’s what Carly revealed about her experience:
In the studio with @justinbieber. Listening to his new stuff and it’s blowing my mind! My first impression of @justinbieber : he is passionate, talented, charming and did I mention talented? He writes hits like its easy. Wow. I finally got to say thank you in person. Ps @kukharrell @justinbieberand I may have worked on a little song tonight.
We can’t wait to hear it!
P.S. Are we the only ones who think Carly looks a bit like Taylor Swift in the photo above?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...