Translate

15 November 2011

Brad Pitt to Quit Acting in 3 Years?!


Brad Pitt is about to become a hotter commodity as an actor, if that's possible. Pitt said in an interview with Australia's60 Minutes that he plans to quit acting when he's 50.
"Three years," Brad says. Adding, "I am really enjoying the producing side and development of stories and putting those pieces together... Getting stories to the plate that might have had a tougher time otherwise."
That means directors better get in line quick if they're going to have the chance to work with Brad.
Brad Pitt

Brad also touched on happiness and whether he and Angelina Jolie will add a 7th (and 8th and 9th) child to the clan.
When asked if he's generally happy these days, Brad said, "I think happiness is overrated, truthfully. I do. I think sometimes you're happy, sometimes you're not. There's too much pressure to be happy. I don't know. I don't really give a sh**. I know I will be at times and I know I won't be at times. Satisfied, at peace, those would be more goals for myself."
Although the Money Ball actor didn't seem too happy when talking about happiness, when he spoke of his kids, it was definitely a different tone. "You know, I don't know that we're finished," Pitt says of expanding his family. Even if it means more sleepless nights, he wouldn't mind. "Those late nights are so fun when one of them is up or those mornings when they get up and make pancakes or something. That's what it's about."
Do you think Brad will REALLY quit acting??




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...