Translate

17 February 2011

Chelsea Staub Talks About Becoming Chelsea Kane

Actress Chelsea Staub, from the former Disney show “JONAS L.A.” and the current Disney animated series “Fish Hooks,” took to Twitter to comment on her name change from Chelsea Staub to Chelsea Kane. Here’s what she had to say:
No. I did not get married. Yes. Kane is my middle name. And. Lost my verification when I changed my name, but working to get it back. Why? People struggled with pronouncing and spelling ‘Staub.’ Got tired of ‘Stab’ and ‘Stub,’ so ‘Chelsea Kane’ makes life simpler. I know it’s a little strange to get used to, but thanks for making the best of it until we all get comfortable with it! Xoxo
What do you think about Chelsea’s name change?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...